Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To close one door opens another

Well I successfully finished my internship in Omaha. I am amazed at how much I learned! I feel like I'm full of knowledge :) I also found out that I love mammals almost as much as marine mammals. The Dome crew was awesome. I got to play softball with them and go out to eat and they were just great to get to know. I was sad to leave but I got to celebrate with a bunch of people before I left. Once I got home, I headed directly to a bridal shower and then a grad party. The next morn I headed straight to Fargo, which is where I'm at now. I have gotten to see SO many people! It's like I never left :D It's been amazing! Tomorrow I meet with HR at the MN Zoo so I may start my temporary job as a naturalist observational aide :) I'm looking forward to it so much! well till later

No comments:

Post a Comment