Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ready or Not, Here I Go....

It's two days before I leave to move to Minot, ND. Almost everything is loaded up and ready to go. Tomorrow we load up the little bit left and get Sharky and Bella ready to move. The apartment is cleaned and newly painted today. Let's hope it's a cute apartment! In case I hadn't typed about it yet, finding an apartment in Minot is ridiculously hard since the oil boom hit. This apartment is the right amount every month with utilies included, and I get to have pets. Friday, I have to stop into the zoo already. Nerves are very high. It is a relief to know people in Minot. But I am nervous to start at the zoo. Once I meet the people it will be A-ok :) Just have to have faith in my knowledge. Wish me luck! I'll update when I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment