Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Goodbye Flip Flops, Hello Boots

Heya,
Surprised I'm writing already? Heck I'm surprised myself. lol There isn't a ton to catch up on in the last two weeks. It snowed a good 6 inches last night. That was a surprise to go out into! Wish I had windows that overlooked the street, so I could have an idea of how bad it is. ha My windows face a building.
Bella and I are still in Minot. I am more than ready to move. Just sent an app to California. I'm so ready to have a job I love. Met with the director of the zoo today. Yeah another ten months to 18 months before they might be getting animals back. Does that sound like an eternity or is it just me? But anyways, sending out apps as fast as I can. Thanksgiving will be good, so I can spend some time with the family.... I miss them so much. Vinnie I saying words already. Feels like yesterday he was born. I've been away for far too long. Only nine days til I go home! It'd be great if it were only 8! haha And then it's Christmas! Already listening to the music and watching the movies for background noise. Just don't know what I want for Christmas!! jeesh who has that problem ever??
Well I suppose that's pretty much it for now. Hope you all are warm and safe.
Love mucha siempre (always)

No comments:

Post a Comment