Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Friday

Hello, hello~
Well yesterday and today were exciting! Besides feeding Buck and Emma, I was able to run both of the stingray feedings on both days! This means helping little kids and some adults feed cow-nose stingrays silverside fish. Some of the aquarists hate it, but it's a blast! The curator asked me to feed her large exhibit both days also. I felt special :) It's a ton of fun. I feed eels, a turtle named Treme, and fish in her exhibit. I also was able to helpout with both penguin feeds yesterday! The last two days were the best yet.
This weekend we have big plans for a ghost tour on sunday and touring the French Quarter. Should be good! They sell Hurricanes right before the tour, buy one get one :/ uh-oh haha I don't know if we'll do that or not, but it's tempting. I am looking forward to having the adventure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment